Monday, July 14, 2014

Manicure Your Walls

This seems like the most obvious thing in the world -- nail polish colors translated for the home! Clark+Kensington has teamed up with OPI to produce paint colors of our mani/pedi polish shades. Right now they're working with 33 initial colors, which you can see featured in rooms here or as online paint chips here.


I think it's a pretty brilliant marketing tactic. Even though there are some nail colors I'd never want to put on my walls, and some wall colors I'd never want to put on my nails, overall they've found a nice balance.

They don't have too many examples up on their site right now, and they've chosen bolder colors for the shots. I like a couple of them, but I'm definitely eager to see how the more neutral and classic tones translate...

Walls in "Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine"

Dresser in "Miami Beet"

My favorite colors on the site are this blush pink Boutique Chic, this rich blue Suzi Says Feng Shui, and the dove grey Garden Stone. I will be painting a new apartment soon, so this is definitely a consideration...

Would you ever want to see a nail polish color on your walls? What favorite OPI color would you want to see them to translate?

1 comment:

  1. Love that first dark room. These colors are gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration. I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post and giveaway! http://www.fashboulevard.com/

    ReplyDelete